Savvy is an American company which provides many online services in the country. Dave Hunter is the managing director of the company he is also the co-founder of the company with Paul Gaffney who is also working as the services delivery director of the company.
How To Check Savvy Gift Card’s Balance Online
- The company is providing you the facility of checking the balance of your gift card online on their website.
- Now, before you start to check the balance of your card, you have to grab your gift card along with your or you can also get its receipt with your which you got from the company.
- You will need to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the device with an internet connection, open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link from that browser: www.showmybalance.com
- In the first field, you will have to enter your gift card number of which you want to check the balance.
- After entering the card number, you will have to enter the online access code in the second field in that box.
- You can find the gift card number and the access code on the receipt that you got from the company or from under the scratch panel of your gift card.
- Now, you will have to enter the security image into the third field for the verification purpose.
- After you have entered all the required information by the company, then you will have to click on the orange colored “Check Balance” button, after that you will be able to check the balance of your gift card and you can also get many other services from the company’s website as well.