Shutterfly is an American company which is known for providing the online image publishing services. About 18 years from now, this company was created in 1999 and their main head office is located in Redwood City, California. Philip Marineau is the chairman, Christopher North is the president and CEO of the company as well. This company’s services are very popular among the women as in 2013, 80 percent of the customers of this company was reported as women.
How To Turn Your Photos Into Gifts On Shutterfly
- In order to get that service of the company, you will need to sign into your account on their website.
- Now, open the web browser go to this link in that browser: www.shutterfly.com/kohlsgift
- Now click on the “Sign In” button from the top of the opened web page.
- Now, you will have to enter your login information in that sign in form.
- You will have to enter your email address in the first field of the form to start with.
- After the email address, enter the password of your account in the second field.
- If you have lost your password, then click on the “Forgot password?” link.
- In order to get your password back, enter your email address in the field and click on the orange colored “SEND” button.
- After filling the form, click on the orange colored ‘SIGN IN” button to enter the account and get your desired services.
- You can also create your new account as well by clicking on this “SIGN UP TO GET STARTED >” link.
- Give information about your first name and your last name.
- Now, type your email address, that is also used for the identification of your account.
- Re-type the email address for the verification.
- After that set a password for your account to secure it, so, you are the only one who can open it.
- Confirm the password by retyping it.
After you have completed the sign-up form, then click on the orange colored “Sign up” button to create your account and get the services of this company.