Sprint is an American telecommunication providing company which also provides the wireless services and also internet connection in the major parts of the United States. The company services are extended throughout the country that’s why the company is the fourth largest mobile network operator in the United States. SoftBank Group Corp owns a major share in the company.
The company started with a telephone company about 117 years ago, on June 19 by Jacob Brown. After that, it has developed itself in one of the top-rated company in the United States. The company has a large number of customer ship in the country.
Services Offered By Sprint
The company is one of the experienced company in providing the facilities of telecommunication. Some of these services are mentioned here.
- You can shop many types of mobile phones online on the company’s website.
- The company is also providing many wireless accessories on their website.
- You can find about their all centers online.
- Apart from all these services you can get many other services online from the company’s website.
How To Access Sprint To Check The Order Status:
- You can check the status of the order that is only placed on the company’s website. If you order any of the company’s store then, in that case, the company will call you when your order is ready to pick up.
- You will need to secure internet connected with a computer or any other device you are going to use for the process.
- After that, you have to open your web browser and go to this link: www.sprint.com/myorder
- You have to wait a little bit till the website loads, loading of the website depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- After the website is loaded, enter the order number which you have received on your email address after ordering something online.
- After you have entered the order number, you have to click the “Get Status” button to get access to the status of your online order.