Sprint is a telecommunication company that also gives the wireless services and Internet services. The company is known to be the 4th largest provider of the mobile network in all over the United States. The company has almost more than 60.2 million users in the United States. The company started working on June 19, 1899, and it was created by Jacob Brown and the company has a vast experience of over 100 years.
The company is providing their services in all over the United States, United States Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. The company has their headquarters located in Overland Park, Kansas; U.S. Marcelo Claure is working as the CEO with the company, and it has employed more than 30,000 employees. The company has also built many of their stores where you can visit to get their services.
Services Offered By Sprint
The company has a wide range of membership in all over the United States. Customers can also get all of their services online from their website. From many of their services here we are discussing some of them.
- The company is giving their customers an online shopping option in which they provide mobile phone from all the brands.
- You can shop many of the electrical items like hotspots, and many other accessories.
- The company is a service of home delivery to their customers.
- They are also providing the high-speed internet services to the people based on all parts of the region.
- To find about all of their services you can visit their website or any of their locations.
How To Join Sprint Discounts Program Online
- Go to this link to verify your eligibility to receive a discount: www.sprint.com/verify
- After the website is loaded, scroll down till you find a field to fill.
- Type in your phone number in that field to start the verification process.
- After entering your phone number, click onto the yellow colored “Continue” button to start the process if you get any error in going to the further step you can call on the company’s number 1-866-275-1411 for any help.