St-Hubert is a Canadian company which owns a chain of casual dining restaurants. The company is best known for their rotisserie chicken. In the Quebec, it is a dominant chain in the industry but now, they have also created their branched in outside of the Quebec province as well. In 1951, they have started their services and their main operational office is located in Laval, Quebec, Canada.
How To Participate In St-Hubert Customer Satisfaction Survey
- For getting the slip, you will have to visit any nearest store of the company and shop anything from there, then they will provide you the sales receipt slip of your purchase.
- After you have taken the receipt slip along with you, then you will need to open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link to go to the official website of the company: www.st-hubertopinion.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, a small form will open on that page of the website.
- You will need to fill that form to get to the main survey page.
- Now, you will have to enter your first name in the first field.
- After that, enter the full name in the second field.
- After you have entered your name, then you will have to enter your email address in the next field.
- After the email address, enter your phone number in the next field.
- In the last field, you will have to enter the registration code.
- You can get the registration code from the receipt slip which you got from the company.
- Select the box if you want to receive news and promotions from the company.
- After you have entered the required information, then click on the red colored “View the poll” button to participate in a short survey on this website.