STAPLES is an American multinational company which provides the services of office supply. They have over 1500 stores in all over the North America. The company was created on May 1, 1986 in Brighton, Massachusetts, United States by Leo Kahn and Thomas G. Stemberg. The head office of the company is located in Framingham, Massachusetts, United States.
How To Participate In Staples Retail Survey
- The company will need your survey in order to improve their services and the quality of their products.
- In order to conduct a survey, you will need to visit any store of the company.
- You also need a receipt slip for the survey.
- You can get that receipt slip by purchasing anything from the store of the company.
- Keep that slip along with your before you start the survey.
- Now, open the web and then go to this link: www.stapleslistens.ca
- After you have reached to the official website of the company and then you will have to select the language in which you want to conduct
- Now, click “English” button if you have selected the English language.
- Now, on the next page of the survey, you would have to provide some information about your visit.
- For that, you will have to enter the survey access code in the vacant field at the end of the page.
- The survey access code is printed on the receipt slip which you got from the company’s store.
After you have entered the survey code, then click on the red colored “Begin Survey” button to start your survey. In this survey, you would have to share your views about shopping at their store. Like the condition of their store, the quality of their services and many of the other services. You also have to rate them for their services as well.