StateFarm is a company known for its financial and insurance services in all over the America. The company was founded by George J. Mecherle on June 7, 1922 and have their headquarters in Bloomington, Illinois, U.S. They have 18,000 agents, 343 claim offices and 30 operation centers.
The company has 65,000 employees working for, giving services in all over the United States.In 2014 the company has opened its office in Canada also. The company is rated as one of the tops due to their excellent and efficient services in America.
Services Offered By StateFarm
The company offers many services to their customers online on their website some of them are discussed below.
- The company gives many kinds of insurance products to their customers.
- The list includes Auto Insurance, Home and property insurance, Life insurance, Health insurance, Small business insurance and long-term care insurance.
- The company also provides many kinds of financial services as well.
- The list includes banking services, Loan services, Education saving plan services, Small business finance and financial tools and resources.
- You can also file a claim online and also can find a repair facility.
- Apart from this, you can avail many other services online from their services.
How To Register To StateFarm Online Account
- Connect your device with a secure and working network connection.
- Open the web browser and go to the link:www.statefarm.com
- After the page opens, click the “Register” button white colored box under the red strip.
- Enter the first name, middle name, and last name and select suffix for you.
- Enter the date of birth and give address 1 and 2 and after that enter the zip code.
- Enter your city, state and at the end enter your Email and re-enter it.
- After giving the required information, click on the blue colored “continue” button to proceed to next step provide user ID and select a password and in the last step verify your identity and that will register you on the website and can access all their services.