SUPER SAVER is the name of a grocery store in the United States owned by B&R Stores. The company opened its store back in 1984. It was the largest grocery store in all over the United States when it was opened. In a short period of 5 years, the company opened their 2nd store in 1988. The company was created by Russ Raybould in the year 1964.
Now the company owns one of the largest stores in the United States. In the last 50 years’ company, has made many big stores. The company have their main head office located in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States. the company has a very big name in the field of grocery and retailer services.
Services Offered By SUPER SAVER
The store has many services to offer to their customers from all over the United States. apart from giving the services on their locations, they also provide their services online on their website. The company is also giving many of their special services to their online customers. Some of their services are mentioned here.
- The store is also providing many bakery items to their customers.
- They also give you a way to save your money.
- You can also get the pharmacy services from the company.
- They also offer weekly services to their customers.
- You can also get any recipes online from them.
- You can also get fully cooked foods from the company.
- You can also create an account ion their website and can get their all exciting services online from their website.
- The company also sells many grocery items.
- Apart from all these services you can get many of their service by visiting their website or any of their locations.
How To Join SUPER SAVER Constant Customer Feedback Survey:
- Your internet connection must be of good speed so that your process will not interrupt.
- Open a web browser and go to the link: www.supersaverfeedback.com
- keep your receipt along with you while giving the feedback.
- Type in the survey code in the bar shown in the box, you can also find that code written on your receipt.
- Click onto the yellow colored “Start” button to begin your proceedings. Read all the questions carefully and answer all of them according to your experience to complete your feedback.