Gordmans was the company which used to have a chain of department stores. The company was created in 1915 and defunct in 2017. They were used to operate from 99 of their stores in 22 states in the United States and their main office was located in Omaha, Nebraska. They have employed more than 1,630 employees to provide services to their customers.
If you ever have visited any of the company’s store, and you also received a sales receipt slip of your purchase, then keep the receipt slip along with you to participate in online survey. Your opinion is very important to the company in improving their service and the quality of their products.
How To Participate In Gordman’s Feedback Survey
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the survey is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, then open the web browser that you often use and go to this link in that browser: www.survey.gordmans.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to fill the form about the information about your visit to go to the customer satisfaction survey.
- Now, you will have to enter your receipt code in the first field of the form.
- You can get the receipt code from the slip that you got from the company.
- Now, you will have to enter your receipt code again in the next field for the verification purpose.
- Now, you will have to enter your age in the next field.
- Now, you will have to enter the security characters in the next field.
After you have filled the form, then click onto the white colored “Submit” button to go to the survey and then you can share your experience with the company with them by answering some of their questions about their services.