Applebee’s is an American company which has a chain of Grill and Bar restaurants. The company was founded on November 19, 1980, by Bill Palmer and T.J. Palmer and they have their main operational office located in Glendale, California, U.S.
How To Participate In Applebee’s Customer Survey:
- The company will highly appreciate your time which you spend on conducting their survey.
- You can talk about the company’s services and your experience about shopping from them.
- You will need a sales receipt slip which you get from the company after shopping anything from any of their stores.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After the connection, you will have to open the web browser which you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.talktoapplebees.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to provide some of the information about your visit to start the guest satisfaction survey.
- Now, you will have to enter the 9-digit serial number in the first field.
- You can find that number from the receipt slip which you got from the company.
- After the number, you will have to enter the date of your visit to the store; the date is also printed on the receipt slip.
- After the date, you will have to enter the time of your visit from the receipt slip.
- Now, you will have to enter the check number in next field.
- You can get the check number from the receipt slip.
- Now, you will have to enter the server name in the last field of the form.
After you have entered the required information, you will have to click the red colored “Start” button to go to the next step where you have to share your experience in that survey by answering some of their questions.