Gelson’s is an American company which owns a chain of supermarkets which operates in Southern California. The company was sold the company named as TPG Capital in February 2014.
This company was founded in Burbank, California in 1951 and they have their main operational office located in Encino, California, U.S. They have 28 locations in the United States. By 2012 the company generates the total revenue of $439.038 million and their operating income is $31.575 million.
How To Participate In Gelson’s Market Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Customer satisfaction survey are a type of research for many of the company’s in which they ask their customers to share their views or any sort of issues that will indicate the performance of the company.
- Your survey is very valuable tools in the business of the company as it helps them to better understand their customers and their needs about their company.
- The company will highly appreciate your time which you spare for the customer satisfaction survey on their website.
- Now, you will need to visit any of the store of the company to conduct a customer satisfaction survey on their website.
- You will also need a receipt slip, which you can get by shopping anything from the store which you have visited.
- After that, you will have to visit the website of the company and go to the survey page on that website, you can use this link if you need: www.talktogelsons.smg.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to provide the exact information about your visit to their store.
- You will need to enter the 17 to 19-digit survey code in the boxes on the feedback page.
- Your code is printed on the receipt slip which you have gotten from the company’s store.
After you have entered the code in that boxes, then you will have to click on the red colored “Start” button to go to the survey page to share your views.