Target offers its Customers with online service of returning and exchanging of any Item from any outlet of the Target. You make changes to any of the items with in the 90 days of your visit to any of the store. You can easily return the item rather it is used or unused through the online account registration process which takes only 2-3 minutes. You can after that easily exchange or return the item on any of the nearest store by choosing it on the form online.
- A laptop or a Pc with connection of internet on it.
- A receipt of items which you want to return.
- Age limit is more than 13.
How to Join Target To Return An Item To Store Of Target?
- Go to the homepage to start the Process by clicking on the link www.target.com/returns
- On the very first page click on the button “return an item” to get started with you process.
- After that locate the button “new guest” from the drop down menu from the corner of the page.
- Now enter the name and email address than select a password and confirm it for the account registration.
- After that providing all the required information in to the above boxes click on the button “Create an account” to get started with your account registration process.
- Now provide all the details about the items you want to return by the guideline through the receipt.
- Select a local target store nearest to you from where you can return or exchange the items easily.
- Click on the “submit” button to end the online returning process.
It was founded on 1902 and is the second most leading discount retailing company in the United States of America.