Target is a 2nd largest discount retailer in the U.S behind Walmart. It was created on June 24, 1902, with the name of Goodfellow Dry Goods and then on May 1, 1962, its name was changed to the current form, and in 2000 the corporation is added in the name of the company.
George Dayton was the founder of the company, and they have their main operational office located in Target Plaza North Target Plaza South 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minnesota, Minneapolis, U.S. they have almost 1,803 of their locations in all over the United States. Apart from the United States, the company is also providing their services in India as well.
How To Find Your Order At Target eCard Center
- If you have ordered anything online from the company’s website and you do not receive it on time.
- So, the company gives you the facility of tracking your order and finding out when your product reaches you.
- You will need a secure internet connection connected along with the computer or any other device you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected your device to a network, open the web browser and go to this link: www.targetecards.com
- You have to wait until the official website of the company fully loads. The loading will depend on the speed of your connected internet connection.
- Now, in the first field of the form, you have to enter the number of the order which you are looking for.
- The order number is given to you by a company after you have purchased anything from them.
- After entering the order number, you have to enter your email address in the next field.
- Enter that email address which you have given while ordering something from the company’s website.
- And now, in the last field of the form, you will have to enter the Zip code of the area you live in.
- After you have entered all the information required, click the red colored “Find Order” button and then you will be able to track your order.