Tcfbank is a bank holding company wholly owned by TCF Financial Corporation. The company was founded on April 2, 1923, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA and now they have their main operational office located at Wayzata, Minnesota. Craig R. Dahl is the CEO of the company, and their main product is retail and commercial banking.
How To Participate In TCF Bank Feedback Survey
- You will have to open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.tcfbank.com/feedback
- After you have reached to the survey page on the official website of the company, you will have to provide some information first.
- You will have to enter your first name and your last name.
- After the name, you will have to enter your address.
- After that, you will have to enter the name of your city along with the state.
- After entering the city and state, then you will have to enter the zip code of the area in which you live.
- After that, you will have to enter your phone number in the next field.
- Now, enter your email address.
- Now, you will have to enter the location or ATM of the company which you have visited.
- You will get a slip form there, location or ATM address is printed on that slip.
- Now, you will have to enter the date of your visit.
- Select the state in which this location is located.
- Name or employee ID of the person who you have interacted with on their location.
- If you do not have the name or employee ID, then type “unsure” in that field.
- Now, to all the next questions, you will have to select your answers about your experience at their location.
- You will also have to rate their certain services as well.
After you carefully answered all the questions of the company, then you will have to click on the red colored “Submit” button to submit your feedback results to the company.