HOLLISTER is an American brand owned by Abercrombie & Fitch Co for attracting the consumers aged between 14 to 18. They also provide the casual wear clothes and many other products. It was created almost 16 years ago, on July 27, 2000. They have almost 578 of their locations in the American, and the main office is located in New Albany, Ohio, U.S.
How To Participate In Hollister Customer Survey And Get A Discount Coupon
Customer experience survey is very important for the company to improve their customer services.
- The receipt that you got from the company after any purchase has many information on it that will help you in the survey. So, keep that slip along with you before starting the survey.
- After that, you will also need a secure and reliable internet connection along with your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, then open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.tellhco.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, fill the form to start the survey.
- You will have to enter the store number which you have visited, the number if the store is printed on the receipt slip which you got from the company.
- After the store, enter the register number, you can also get the register number form the slip.
- After you have entered the register number, then enter the transaction number in the next field, you can get your transaction number from the receipt slip.
- In the last field, you will have to enter the date of your visit to the company’s particular store.
After you have entered all the required information in the form, then click the black colored “SUBMIT” button to submit this information to the company and to start your survey. In that survey, you will have to share your experience and rate their services.