PDQ is a company which runs a fast-casual chain of chicken restaurants. The company was founded in 2011 and they have opened almost 55 of their stores in such a short time. Some of the areas in which they provide their services are Alabama, Georgia, Florida, New Jersey, Nevada, North Carolina, Texas and South Carolina. Some of the services of the company are as follows.
- Chicken tenders.
- turkey sandwiches.
- home fries
- shakes and cookies.
How To Participate In Tell PDQ Customer Survey
- The company will value highly rate and appreciate your feedback about their services and products.
- First of all, you need a receipt slip for the survey.
- You can get the receipt slip if you have visited any of the stores of the company and also shopped anything from there as well.
- So, they will give you the purchase slip off your purchase, keep that along with you.
- Now, you will have to open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.tellpdq.smg.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to enter the information about your visit to their store such as.
- The date of your visit.
- The time of your visit.
- The number of the store which you have visited.
- Some more question like these.
- Now, you will have to enter the 18-digit survey code in the vacant field in the opened web page.
- The survey code is printed on the receipt slip which you can get from their store.
After you have entered the code, then click the red colored “Start” button to start the survey. In this survey, you will have to enter your emotions and opinion about the services of the company. You would also have to rate some of their services and products.