SUBWAY is an American chain of fast food restaurants that mainly sells submarine sandwiches and salads. The company was founded in 1965 as Pete’s Super Submarines and then, later on, they have changed their name in 1968. Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck are behind the creation of the company and the company has created their head office in Milford, Connecticut, U.S. They are providing their services in almost 112 different countries.
You just have to spare only a minute form your time to conduct a customer experience survey on the website of the company in order to share your recent experience with them.The company would love to hear about your experience about your visit to their store as it is very helpful for them in improving their services and the quality of their products according to the needs of their customers.
How To Participate in SUBWAY UK Customer Survey
- For conducting this survey, you will need to visit any of the store of the company within the last 30 days.
- You also need to purchase something from that store to get a receipt slip which you are going to need to start the survey.
- You will also get a free cookie from the company after completing this survey.
- Now, go to this link in the browser: www.tellsubway.co.uk
- After the website of the company opens, you will have to enter the required information in the vacant field at the opened web page.
- Now, you will have to enter the store ID which you have visited recently in the 30 days.
- You can see the ID from the receipt slip which you got from there.
After you have entered the store ID in that field, then click on the green colored “SUBMIT” button to submit this ID and then go to the survey to talk about your experience.