SUBWAY is an American company which has a chain of fast food restaurants in all most 112 countries in the world. It is one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
The company was established in 1965 by Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck. The main head office of the company is located in Milford, Connecticut, U.S.
How To Take Part In SUBWAY Customer Survey
- You can conduct their survey in just one minute on the company’s website.
- If you have visited any of the company’s store, then you can conduct the survey within the 30 days of your visit.
- Now, make sure that you have the receipt slip of purchase at the company’s store along with you.
- By conducting the company’s survey, you can receive a free cookie from them.
- Now, you will have to make sure that the computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet with your device, then open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.tellsubway.com
- Now, you will have to wait until the website of the company fully loads, the loading of the website will depend on the speed of the internet connection that you have connected along with your device.
- After you have reached the official website of the company, you will have to provide the information about your visit to their store to start the survey.
- Now, you will have to enter the restaurant number which you have visited in the field.
- The number of the restaurant is printed on the receipt slip which you got from the company.
After you have entered the restaurant number, then you will have to click the white colored SUBMIT” button to submit your information in order to start the survey and then you will have to tell about your experience with the company.