HUDSON’S BAY is a Canadian company which runs a department store chain. The company serves the peoples based in all over the Canada. The company’s chain of stores consists of 90 locations in Canada. The company has very vast experience of 346 years in the field; their first store started working on May 2, 1670.
The company has their main operational office built in Simpson Tower Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The company has two versions; one is English, and the other is French. 135,000 square feet is the average store size of the company.
Services Offered By The Company
Some services of the company are enlisted here.
- You can make an account and get easy access to their services.
- You can also shop anything online from their website.
- They provide clothing for men and women also for kids.
- They also provide toys and beauty products for their customers.
How To Participate In Hudson’s Bay Experience Survey
- For taking a quick survey on the company’s website, you need to have a working internet connected along with your devices.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.thebayexperience.com
- You can take your survey in any of the given language, click the black colored “CLICK HERE TO TAKE OUR QUICK SURVEY” button to start your survey.
- Click the black “NEXT” button and then select yes or no if you have purchased anything from their store or not.
- On the next web page, you have to enter your transaction ID. You can get your transaction ID from the receipt that you have got from the company’s store after your shopping.
- After you have entered the transaction ID, click the black colored “NEXT” button which will take you to the next step where you have to provide some of the other information about your visit to their store by answering some of their questions about their services, you also have to rate their services in order to complete your short survey.