The General Insurance is dedicated to making auto insurance as an easy way to make payments online. Before making your payments online you are required to register yourself on a website. At the moment you have registered yourself on a website you will become a legal member to enjoy all services such as retrieve quote, apply for the quote payments at General Insurance For Auto. If you are interested in making online payments on general policy then you must have an account on a website. For more details feel free to read stated below instructions.
Detailed Guidelines To Make Payments At General Auto Insurance:
You are supposed to follow given below detailed Instructions to make payments online
- You need to turn the system on and open the web browser which you are using. At the moment you have opened the web browser you need to add URL link address into a search bar and click on a button of “Go” or hit the Enter button from a keyboard to access the website.Link of a website is given over here www.thegeneral.com/mypolicy
- In next step, you will access the home page of a website and then you need to provide your log in details in marked fields to visit your profile only in case if you are the old member.
- To sign in you need to enter User name along with the password in marked fields keep in mind these are the details which you have created at the time of registration.
- Click on the check box to make yourself as keep remember the icon.
- Now click on a button which is labeled as “Log in” to access your account and make bills payments online.
- In case you do not have any account then click on button which is labeled as “Register.”
- Furthermore, you need to enter last seven digits of policy number in stated fields of a registration form.
- Click on the button of “Continue” to proceed and follow on-screen guidelines to complete the whole process of registration.
What Do You Mean By Lien Holder?
The Lien Holder is a payee of loss which is an entity which is having the financial interest in the vehicles. Whereas in most of the scenarios it is the bank who has the facility of financed the loan on the vehicle.