The Toll Roads of Orange County is a website to provides the toll payment services to the residents of the Orange County. The government is financing this website, and they help the people to pay their toll taxes and violations electronically to save their precious time. Apart from the payment of toll taxes and violations they are also giving many other services on their website as well. Some of them are mentioned here.
- You can get the maps from the website.
- You can also see the toll rates from the website.
- They also provide the toll calculator online.
- You can also pay in cash.
How To Pay Or Monitor The Status Of Toll Roads Violation
- The website will give you the facility of paying or monitoring the status of the toll violation.
- To pay the toll volition, you will need a secure and reliable internet connection along with the computer or any other device you are going to use for the process.
- Make sure that the speed of the network you have connected is good to handle a process because the loading time will depend on the speed of your internet connection.
- After you have connected the internet, open the web browser and go to this link: www.thetollroads.com/violation
- After you have reached the website, you will see a small form with the two vacant fields in it.
- You can also log in to your account on the website by providing your username and your password in that fields.
- If you do not have any account, you can also pay without an account.
- Just enter your reference number in the first field of the form.
- After the reference number, you have to enter the violation number I the second field of the form.
- After you have filled the form, click the “LOG IN” button to go to the next process and by adding some of the more information, you will be able to pay for your toll violation.