TOLL-BY-PLATE is an electronic toll collection system used by the government of the Florida. This system uses photographic images of the vehicle’s plate to determine if the owner has responsible for paying or not.
By this, you can surely save and time, and it gives you some discounts on your toll tickets. If you are registered on the website, you will get the invoice in your email that you provided.
How To Create Your TOLL-BY-PLATE Account Online
- By creating your account on the website, you can generate your invoices online from the company’s website.
- To create an account, you must have a working and reliable internet connection along with the computer or laptop.
- Open the web browser you often use and go to this link: www.tollbyplate.com/invoice
- Now, wait for the website to load.
- After the website loads, click the green colored “CREATE ACCOUNT” box just under the bar.
- Now, on the next page read all of the company’s terms and conditions and then click onto the red colored “I Accept” button if you accept that conditions.
- Now, click on the blue colored “Create Personal Account” to make an account. You can also make a commercial account.
- Now, enter your email address in the first field of the form and then you have to enter your address in the next field.
- After that, you have to enter your city name along with your county and country.
- Now, you have to enter a pin number for your account, and you have to type it once again for the verification purpose.
- Now, select a title for your name.
- After the title, you have to enter your first name and your last name.
- Now, you have to enter suite or apartment number.
- After that number, you will have to provide your state and the zip code of your residence.
- After that, you will have to enter the phone which is available at the day time.
- After you have filled the form, you have to click onto the red colored “Next” button to go to the next step. You will have to complete some more steps to make your account.