SoFi serves as an online platform for the students to get the assistance in the United States. It is actually a personal financing firm which assists students by offering services such as loan refinancing, mortgages and personal loans and many more. It is not specific to students but other people can also get its benefits. For student loan application you simply need to go online and apply for a loan through the online application as described below.
How To Apply for SoFi Student Loan Refinancing:
- Open the web browser that you often use then go to this link in that browser www.trysofi.com
- The website will take some time to load. After the website is loaded, then click on the “Find My Rate” button from the top right corner of the opened web page.
- Now provide your first and your last name. After the name, select the state of your residence. Enter your email address.
- Afterwards enter the password form your account twice, one for the confirmation. Check the box to agree their terms and conditions and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Select and click on the type of loan which you want to borrow. After that provide a first and last name. Now enter the mailing address.
- Enter your apartment number. Select the city of your residence. Select the state and their zip code as well.
- Check the box if you read the consent to the company. Now select your date of birth. Select the country of your citizenship.
- Select the status of home ownership. Select if you graduate from the school. Select your undergraduate university.
- Select an undergraduate program. Enter your last attendance date. Select your Graduate University, program and last attendance date.
- Select the employment status. Enter the employer name. Enter total annual income. Select how are you planning to use the money.
- Click on the “Check My Rate” button to proceed and then some more information you will be able to get the loan.
If you face any problem during application process then please contact us at 8554-567-634