Turner is an American broadcasting conglomerate, it is a division of Time Warner. This division of the company manages the collection cable television networks and properties begun or developed by Ted Turner.
The company was established in 1970 by Ted Turner and they have their headquarters located in CNN Center, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.The company is providing many other services on their website, you can also become a part of them by applying a job in the company on their website.
How To Apply For A Job On Turner:
- After the connection of an internet, open the web browser that your often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.turner.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to click on the “JOBS AT TURNER” link from the back colored bar at the right side of the page.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to enter click onto the job title for which you want to apply.
- Read the requirement for the job and then click onto the blue colored “APPLY NOW” button to apply.
- If you have an account on the website then,
- Enter your email address in the first field of the form.
- After you have entered the email address, you will have to enter the password of your account in the next field.
- If you do not remember the username or password of your account, then click onto the “Forgot your username?” or “Forgot your password?” link to get back your password or username.
- Now, click the “Continue” button to go to the next step where you have to apply for the job you want.
After following the above process, you can apply for a job on the website of the company and work with them. If you are a new customer on the website of the company and you will not have an account on the website, then you have to click on the “Click here to create a login.” Link to create an account and then you can apply for a job.