TV GUIDE is an American weekly magazine that provides the listings of the television programs. The magazine also has their mobile application and a website to entertain the people around the United States. The company was founded in 1948 by Lee Wagner.
The company has their circulation around 1,814,908, and their first publication was on April 3, 1953. Michael Schneider is now working as the chief content officer in the company and Rich Sands and Nerina Rammairon are the executive editors of the company. Paul Turcotte is the publisher of the magazine and also works as the chief revenue officer at the company.
Services Provided By TV GUIDE
Many people in the United States are facilitating and entertaining from the services of the magazine. They are giving their users every type of trendy news and entertainment news. From many of their services here we discuss some of those.
- You can find out any TV listings.
- Then also give you the trending stories about the world.
- You can manage your watch list on the website.
- You can also know about the live sports from their website.
- Apart from all these services you can get many other services online from their website.
How To Sign In To TV GUIDE Online Account:
- Connect a working network connection along with your computer.
- Type in the link in your web browser: www.tvguide.com
- Click the “SIGN IN/UP” button from the black bar.
- You can also sign up for your existing social media account if you are interested, click onto any social media website at the right side of the form.
- Click on the “sign up” to create an account.
- Type in the username which you like to use for you.
- Type in a secure password for the security of your account.
- Type in your email address and your date of birth.
- Select your gender and click on the red colored “CREATE ACCOUNT” button to create your personal account on the website.
- After that process, your account will ready to use, and you will be able to avail the company’s services online.