PA.GOV is a website run by the department of labor and industry of Pennsylvania. The agency is also responsible for the regulatory of unemployment services in all over the state.
Tom Wolf is the governor of the state. The department is also providing many of the services to the residents of the state, some of the services are mentioned here.
- You can file a claim on the website.
- You can also reopen the existing claim.
- You can view claim status.
- You can get direct deposit of UC benefits.
- You can also register for a UC tax account number.
How To Access PA.GOV To File A Biweekly Claim:
- The website is giving you the facility of filing your weekly claim online.
- You can also get access to the unemployment benefits from their website.
- You can also find the services near to you from the website.
- They are also providing the tax service to their customers.
- You can also watch the video of the various processes online from the website.
- After that, you will have to connect the secure and reliable internet connection along with the computer or any other device you are going to use for the process.
- Now, you have to pen your web browser and go to this link: www.uc.pa.gov
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the “File a Biweekly Claim” from the right bottom side of the web page.
- Scroll down a bit and the click onto the blue colored “File a Biweekly Claim” button to go to the next page.
- On the next web page, you will have to enter choose the language in which you want to feel secure in communication.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your social security number.
- You can only file a weekly claim on the website during 6 am to 1o pm. You can file any claim during these hours.