UnitedHealthcare is an American which manages the health care services in the country. People living in different parts of the United States are getting their services. They are also providing many of their services om their website as well.
The company was created in 1977 by Richard T. Burke and have their headquarters located in Minnetonka, Minnesota, U.S. The company is ranked as the 6th largest company in the United States.
How To Access UnitedHealthcare To Get Billing Services Account
- By becoming the member of the company, you can get access to the billing after making an account on the website.
- Make sure that the computer you are using for the process is connected along with the secure and reliable internet connection.
- You must be about 13 years old or more to make billing services account access.
- Now, open the web browser and go to this link in your browser: www.uhcexchangebilling.com
- After you have reached the website, click on the “Register” link from the bottom of the login form.
- You have to complete four steps to register yourself on the website.
- Now, on the 1st step, you have to select the type of your registration and then click the blue colored “NEXT STEP” button to go to the next step.
- On the 2nd step’s first field, you have to select the type of your ID.
- After you have selected the ID type, you have to enter your social security number.
- After the social security number, you have to enter your last name in the next field.
- Now in the last field of step 2, you have to enter your date of birth and then click the blue colored “NEXT STEP” button.
- By clicking that blue colored button, you will proceed to the next step where you have to provide some of the more information about yourself, and after that, you have to complete one more step to complete your registration process.