UnitedHealthcare is an American company used to manage health care services in the country. The company is ranked at number 6 in top 500 companies in the United States. It was founded in 1977 by Richard T. Burke, and now they have their headquarters located in Minnetonka, Minnesota, U.S.
The company is providing the health care services to the millions of the people in the country, and their reported income of 2015 is $11 billion. The company generates the revenue of US$157.1 billion by 2015.
How To Sign In To UnitedHealthcare To Become A Member Online:
- By becoming the member on the company website, you can get many of their services online.
- You can find a good plan of insurance for yourself.
- You can also change your plan.
- You can also get access to the drug plans.
- You can also get Medicare special needs plans on becoming their member.
- They are also providing the Medicare Advantage plans.
- You can also find a health care provider from their website.
- Before you start the process, make sure that the computer or any other device you are going to use for the process is connected along with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- Now, open the web browser and go to this link: www.uhcmedicaresolutions.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the “Already a Plan Member?” button which will open a small form.
- Now, click onto the “Register here” link at the end of the form to go to the registration form.
- Now, you have to enter the member ID in the first field of the form.
- After the member, ID, you have to enter your date of birth in the second field.
- After you have filled the form, click the blue colored “Continue” button to go to the next step where you have to enter some of the more data about yourself to become a member of the company and get access to all their services.