NAUPA stands for The National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators is a program which increases awareness of unclaimed property. The is the collation program of all the states of the United States.
This association has the purpose to promote and strengthen the unclaimed property administration and they tried to return all the unclaimed properties to their rightful owners.
Services Offered By NAUPA
The association is providing many of the services on their website as well to all the people’s lives in the United States. Some of the services of the association are mentioned here.
- You can outreach the events on the website.
- You can also report the unclaimed funds from the website.
- Forms and publications are also available on the website.
- There are many other services you can get by visiting the website.
How To Check Your Claim Status At NAUPA:
- You can check your claim status online from the website, and you can also check your submitted documents.
- You can also get many tips for the claim status.
- Now, to check your claim, you will have to connect a working internet connection with your computer or any other device you are going to use.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.Unclaimed.org
- Wait for the website to load, loading will take some time according to your internet connection.
- Now, select the state in which you want to check your claim.
- On the next page, you have to click on the green colored “Claim Status” from the bar at an almost middle of the web page.
- Now, you have to enter the claim reference number in the first field and click the white colored “Search” button to check the status of your claim.
- If you do not have any claim reference number, you can also check your status by entering your confirmation number in the 2nd field and then click the white colored “Search” button.
- By following the above process, you can check the status of your claim online, hope the guide will help you in the cause.