U.S. Cellular is a corporation which owns and operates the fifth largest wireless telecommunication network in all over the United States. They have been serving almost 5 million customers across the United States. Their main operational center is located in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. about 34 years ago, in 1983 this telecommunication company was created. Here is a list of some of the products provided by this company.
- LTE (wireless voice and data services).
- SMS (text messaging).
- CDMA2000 1x.
- Mobile TV (EasyEdge Mobile TV).
- MMS (picture messaging).
- location-based services.
- BREW (EasyEdge).
There are many other online services are also available on their website to provide the services to their customers. It is a subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems (TDS), Inc.
How To Access U.S. Cellular Prepaid My Account
- Open the website of the company by using this link in your web browser: www.uscellular.com/paynow
- After some loading, you will reach to the official website of the company.
- You will need to access your account in order to pay your bill.
- For that, fill the opened log in form to get into your account.
- Enter the username of your account.
- After the username, you would have to enter the password of your account as well.
- Now, click on the blue colored “Login” button to get into your account and get to pay your bill.
- If you are not registered on this website, then click on the “Register now” link to create an account on the website.
- Now, you would have to enter the 10-digit wireless number in the first field.
- After the wireless number, enter the PIN number as well.
Complete the security step and then click on the blue colored “Continue” button to move forward to the next page, where you would have to provide the detailed information about yourself to create an account on the website and then you will be able to pay your bill online.