USPS provides their users with online postal service through which they can get many benefits and can save their time. USPS online account can provide you with online postal service to your door step by just logging in into the USPS account and mark the delivery which you want or wanted to send. USPS provides its user to interact with the users so that can manage their account details online.
How To Login Or Register For USPS Account:
- Open the homepage of USPS account by clicking on the link below www.usps.com
- On the homepage click on the button ‘Register or sign in’ at the top right end of the page.
- If you have already registered for the USPS account you can simply log in into it by entering username and password.
- For new account register click on the button ‘Sign Up’ and follow, the instructions at first enter the username and select the language.
- At second step enter the security information such as select the password, confirm it, and then select two security questions and their answers.
- Now select the account type from the option as Personal account or business account According to your choice.
- If you selected a personal account then provide the personal information like name, last name, contact information like email address, phone number, address.
- Enter your accurate Country, street address, city, state, zip code so that USPS can contact you for the delivery case.
- After providing all the information, you are done with your registry process.
USPS stands for United States Postal Service serving independently in whole of the United States responsible for the postal services allover in United States is one of the government-authorized company working under it. It was formed on July 1, 1971 and its head quarter is in Washington DC is providing the postal services at their best to the people of United States from a very long period of time.