The USPS (United States Postal Service) allows the user which missed their scheduling packages on the specific to rescheduling the delivery again according to their desire. In Some case when the parcel is arrived at the door step and the person is not at the home the package is not deliver to anyone it requires a signature of the person whom name is mentioned. So they company leave a slip on the door step and when the person get the slip he can easily get to the USPS service to rescheduling the delivery. There is no time limit to request the redelivery of the package’s you can request it when and where you want to deliver it.
How You Can Request A Redelivery Of Missed Mail From The USPS?
- You must have the slip with you on which it is mentioned that you have missed a USPS mail delivery.
- Go to the homepage of the page to request your delivery by clicking on the link above www.usps.com/redelivery
- On the first page enter the delivery address including your name, street address, phone number, email, state, city and zip code from the receipt.
- Now read the terms and condition of the page and enter the article number written on the slip.
- Click on the “Submit” button and select the type of the mail and when it was delivered.
- Answer some question regarding the date or your delivery and your mail.
- At the end Specify when you want redelivery of your mail to be done as promised and after that click on the button marked “Submit’ on the bottom of the page.
About The United States Postal Service:-
United States is one of the oldest postal service of the United States and is working independently .The USPS was started in 1775 by the great Benjamin Franklin.