Verizon is an American company providing the services of wireless telecommunication products. This wireless company is one of the largest wireless company in all over the United States by providing their services to almost 142.8 million subscribers in the country. The company also operates on 4G LTE network, which covers 98 % of the population of the United States.
The company was created 16 years ago, on April 4, 2000, and it is operated from the office located in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States and the company have their almost 2,330 locations on all over the United States.
Services Offered By Verizon
- You can shop many accessories, plans and deals online from the website.
- One can also make an online account to make it easier to get their services.
- You can also watch Fios on their website.
- You can get many other exciting services by visiting any of their location or on their online website.
How To Shop Online At Verizon:
- For online shopping on the company’s website, you will have to connect your computer with a working internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.verizon.net
- Take your mouse cursor to “shop” at the top of the web page, and then a category bar will appear point at any category then it will open a subcategory bar from which you can select your desired item and then click on it.
- By clicking on that, it will open a list of products related to that, choose any of them and then click the red colored “Check Availability “button.
- After clicking that button, if you have an account then sign in with that account. If you haven’t any account, then enter the zip code of your area.
- After that, enter the street number you live in and then enter the unit number and then click the red colored “Continue” button.
- Select your street address and then click the red “Continue” button.
- After that process, you will get to your desired product after giving a little bit of more information.