Verizon is an American company which provides the wireless telecommunication products. It is the largest telecommunication provider in the United States with the over 142.8 million subscribers. They have created a significant value in the industry of wireless telecommunication just in 16 years of its creation.
The main head office of the company is located in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, United States. They provide 4G network coverage which covers almost 98 percent of the country’s population.
Services Offered By Verizon
There is a long list of services that the company is providing through their website, some of those services are as follows.
- You can get their mobile application from the website.
- You can shop products online.
- You can also make an account on their website to get their services.
- You can secure your data by getting their backup assistant facility.
How To Get Backup Assistant From Verizon
- With the backup assistant, you can make a backup of all your data, and if in case you lose your data you can get it back from the assistant.
- Connect your computer with a secure and working internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.VerizonWireless.com/BackupAssistant
- After that click the red colored “Get Verizon Cloud” button to get the assistant.
- Now, on the next page, you have to click on the red colored “Get it now” button to proceed.
- On the next step, you have to sign in to your account, type username and password to enter in your account.
- If you have no account, make a new one by clicking on the black colored “Register” button.
- Now, you have to enter your 10-digit mobile number, and after that, you have to verify the captcha.
- After you have entered the mobile number, click the red colored “Continue” button to go to the next page where you have to provide some more information to make your account, and after that, you will get the company’s backup assistant.