Virgin mobile get message services are for the user whom mobile does not support the multimedia message format who cannot see the picture when sent to their mobile phones. When a picture message is sent to the mobile which does not support multimedia setting they receive a text message which tells that you have received a picture message also a 8 digit code which you can use online to see the picture. If you want to check the picture message you received earlier you can easily open the Virgin Mobile website simply enter the 8 digit code and you can see the picture can also download and share it with your friends and family.
- You need a computer with working internet on it.
- Required a virgin mobile on which you cannot view the picture messages.
- Save the picture message information for the later use to view the picture on the virgin mobile website.
- Keep the 8 digit picture message code save for viewing the picture.
How Can You Access Virgin Mobile Picture Message Online:
- Open the homepage of the Virgin mobile by clicking on the link www.VirginMobile.co.uk/GetMessage
- On the homepage, enter the mobile phone number in the dialogue box.
- As said, before enter the 8 digit picture code received through message and click on “enters”
- Now you can view your picture message and can save it for further use.
About Virgin Mobile:-
Virgin mobile is a wireless communication brand, which is used mainly with the eight independent brand licenses all around the world. Virgin mobile is providing its services in many big countries like Poland, South Africa, Canada, Chile, France, Saudi Arabia, Columbia, Australia and united states.