VITAMIN WORLD is an American company who does the business of vitamins and nutritional services. The company is working with a retail company. The company has 446 locations in all over the United States. Center Lane Partners are the latest owner of the company.
The company is established in 1960 by Arthur Rudolph and has their headquarters built in Bohemia, New York. The company is also working with other big companies in this field.
Services Offered By Vitamin World:
The company has a very big and famous name in the nutritional world. The people based in the United States are using their products since the company cameo being. We are mentioning some of the company’s services here.
- The company is offering a very type of vitamins. Multivitamin and minerals online on their website and their stores.
- You can also get many types of supplements like amino acid and antioxidants for both men and women.
- You can get many types of proteins and fitness products online from their website.
- The company is also offering discounts to their customers on their products.
- The company is also offering the free shipments to their online customers.
- You can also find about all their store online from their website.
- You can make an online account on the website and make it easy for you to shop products online.
How To Join Vitamin World Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.vitaminworld.com/survey
- After the web page is opened, you have to select the language medium in which you feel comfortable and click onto the white colored “Next” button to process.
- Select the date on which you purchased anything from the company’s store.
- Type in the receipt number which you can see from the receipt you got from the company.
- Select yes or no if you are 18 plus or not.
- Type in the characters for the verification of the captcha.
- After you finished entering all the data, click on the white colored “Submit” button to submit your information and start the guest satisfaction survey in which you have to answer some of the questions according to your experience of shopping with them.