Vanderbilt is an online platform which helps the users to manage the financial status by giving those FICO Scores and other tools. Being a customer you can easily check FICO Score by logging in with Vanderbilt and get the idea about your credit status. These scores are updated quarterly and will be available on the online monthly statement. These scores can be accessed in multiple ways either by opening the registered account or by checking score meter. Follow the given procedure to have an access to your account and check the score status.
How to Login with Vanderbilt Mortgage FICO Scores?
- Now, you will have to open the website by using this link in your web browser www.vmf.com/fico
- Tap on the “Sign In” link from the bar right at the upper corner of the opened page.
- Provide your login information. Enter the user ID of your account in the first field.
- After the user ID, enter the password of your account. After that, tap on the “Log In” button to get into your account and see your FICO scores.
- If currently, you do not have an account, then create one to open your desired option, tap on the “Create Account” button.
- Enter your loan number. After that, create your user ID in the next blank field. Select your status. After that, provide social security number.
- Read terms and conditions, and then tap on the “I Agree” button to move forward where you will be able to create an account and see your FICO scores.
- After having access to the account you can easily check your FICO score by following the screen instructions.
There are three basic rankings on the basis of FICO Score which are as follows:
- If your FICO Score is between 740 to 800 then you are a good borrower.
- If your score is between 670 and 740 then you are an average level borrower.
- If your score is less than 580 than you are a high-risk borrower.