Vodafone is a multinational telecommunication company. Is has the British origin and also has their headquarter built in London, United Kingdom, and they have their registered office located in Newbury, Berkshire, United Kingdom. The company’s network operates in almost 26 countries in the world, and they also partner with many other network companies in other 50 countries.
They are also IT services to their clients in more than 150 countries. It’s the third largest telecommunication company in the world. It was founded 25 years ago, in 1991 and now, Gerard Kleisterlee is the chairman of the company.
Get My Photo Service Of Vodafone
This service of the company is very helpful to the customers to get the photo data, some of the features of the services are mentioned bellow.
- This service gives you the facility to view your multimedia message.
- You can get photos which you receive or sent in MMS.
- The video clip can also be gotten by this service.
How To Access Vodafone To Get Your Photo:
- To get your photo from the website, you will need a secure and a working internet connection along with the device you are going to use for the process.
- Now, enter this link in your web browser and go to it: www.vodaphone.co.uk/getmyphoto
- The website will take some time to load; that time depends on the speed of the internet you have connected.
- You will need to log in on the website, so if you are not registered then first register your number on the step then follow these steps.
- Now, in the first field, you have to enter your phone number on which you have received a photo. Make sure the number you have entered is registered on the website.
- After the number, type in the password that you have set for the account. If you do not remember the password, click on the “click here to retrieve current password” link just under the field to get your password.
- After that, click the “Log in” button to log in to your account and get the photos you wanted. Hope the guide will help you.