Walgreens is an American company which runs the pharmacy store chain in the country. The company’s store chain ranked the 2nd largest pharmacy chain in all over the United States, since their formation about 116 years ago, in 1901 they have created almost 8,177 of their location in the country.
The headquarters of the company is located in 200 Wilmot Road Deerfield, Illinois, U.S. Charles Rudolph Walgreen was the founder of the company.
How To Create Your Walgreens.Com Account:
- You can get more points and reward by registering yourself on the company’s website.
- You can also get any other services of the company by signing up.
- You can also get many bonus points at the end of every week.
- You can get the points on Medicare services.
- After you have connected the internet connection, along with your device, open the web browser and go to this link: www.walgreens.com/morepoints.
- After you have reached on the official website of the company, click on the “Join now” link to make an account on the company’s website.
- On the next page, again click on the “Join now” link.
- After that, click onto the white colored “Create a new account” button to go to the registration form.
- Click onto the blue colored “Sign up for RX access” button. You can also click for the basic access.
- Enter your first name and your last name.
- After the name, you have to enter your date of birth.
- In the next field, you have to enter your contact number and also select its type.
- After that, you have to enter your email address, and then you have to type a secure password for your account.
- Then you have to choose as the security question and have to type its answer.
- Read the terms and conditions if you agree with their terms and then click the “Continue” button to go to the next step where you have to provide more information to get reward and points.