Walgreens is a company providing the healthcare services in the United States. The company is known to be the second largest healthcare provider company in the country. It was established 115 years ago, in 1901 by Charles Rudolph Walgreen. Its headquarters located at 200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, Illinois, United States.
The company has more than 8,177 stores in all over the United States, which include pharmacies and many drug stores. James A. Skinner is the Executive chairman of the company and Alex Gourlay is working as the president of the company. The company is also working as a retailer in the field of healthcare.
How To Join Walgreens Feedback Survey:
- For conducting survey of the company’s services, you must need to connect your computer with a working internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.walgreensfeedback.com
- After the website is opened, click onto the “Walgreens Survey” from the link list.
- After that, click onto the “Enter For A Chance To Win” start your survey.
- First of all, select a title for your name and then type in your complete name, including your first name and your last name.
- Type in your permanent and temporary address.
- Now type the name of the city you live in and then select the state you live in or in which you have visited any of the company’s store.
- And now, enter the zip code of that area you mentioned above.
- Now, enter the email address which you often use and reenter it for the confirmation.
- See all their privacy policies and tick the box and then verify that you are above 18 by checking the box.
- Re verify all the information you have provided, click onto the red colored “Continue” button to start the survey in that survey you have to answer some questions about your experience at the company’s store and get a chance to win prizes.