Walmart is an American company which runs the world’s largest retailer market and many hypermarkets and supermarkets. Being the multinational company, they are ranked as one of the largest company in the world for employing more than 2.3 million people from the different parts of the world. The company has their total assets of US$199.581 billion b 2015.
How To Register Your Walmart Product Care Plan Online:
- By registering your plan on the company’s website, you can get easy access to all of their services according to the plan.
- You can also file a claim on their website.
- They are also giving you the facility of tracking your claim online from their website.
- You will need a secure and reliable internet connection along with the computer or any other device you are going to use for the process.
- The loading speed of the website will depend upon the speed of the internet connection you have connected with your device.
- Now, open the web browser and go to this link: www.walmartcareplan.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the green colored “Register a plan” button to go to the registration form.
- Now, you have to enter your first name in the first field of the form.
- Then you have to enter your last name in the next field.
- After entering the name, you will have to enter your valid phone number on which the company can contact you.
- After the phone number, you have to enter your email address in the next field of the form.
- After entering the email address, you have to enter the secure and reliable password for your account.
After entering all the required data in the form, you will have to click the green colored “Create my account” button to go to the next step where you have to provide some of the more information for registering your care plan.