WELL FARGO is an American company known for providing the financial and banking services I the country. The bank is known as the 2nd largest bank in market capitalization in all over the world, and it’s the 3rd largest bank in the United States by their assets of US$1.849 trillion.
The bank was founded 164 years ago, on March 18, 1852. This bank was founded by William Fargo and Henry Wells. The company has their headquarters located in San Francisco, California, United States and they provide their services in all parts of the world.
How To Open A New Well Fargo Checking Account:
- To open a checking account on the website, you need to connect your computer with a secure internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.wellsfargo.com
- Click the orange colored “Start Now” button located in the green colored box.
- Scroll down a bit and then click on the orange colored “Start Now” button to start the process.
- Type in the zip code of the area you live in and select that if your account is individual or a joint account.
- Select the yes or not if you are a company’s online customer. If you select yes, then you have to fill a small form in which you have to enter your username and password.
- Click the blue colored “Continue” button.
- Enter your first, middle and last name and then enter your social security number.
- Select if you have a license ID and then enter the license number and issued date and its expiry date along with your citizenship.
- Now enter your contact information, in which you have to enter your email address and then confirm your email then enter the phone number and select the phone type and also give your alternate number.
- Enter your complete address with your city, state and zip code.
- Select the time of home address and then select your occupation.
- After all this process, enter the blue colored “Continue” button to proceed your process and then by giving some of the information you will make your checking account.