Xcel energy is an American utility hold company which is serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and almost 1.8 million natural gas users as well. The company was founded in 1998 and they have built their headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. Some services are provided by the company are as follow:
- You can track your energy usage online through your account.
- You can also get access to the billing history and pay your bills online.
- You will also get the notification from the company in your inbox according to their services.
How To Sign Up To Xcel Energy To View Billing History And Pay Bills
- After the connection of an internet, you will have to open the web browser and then go to this link in that browser: www.xcelenergy.com/myaccount
- After you have reached the official website of the company.
- Now, you will have to enter the username in the first field of the form, if you forgot your username then click on the “Forgot your Username?” link to get your username back.
- After the username, you will have to enter the password of your account in the next field. if you do not recall the password of your account, then click on the “Forgot your Password?” link to get your password back.
- After that, you will have to click on the red colored “Sign In” button to get into your account and get the services of the company.
- If you want to create a new account, then click onto the white colored “Register” button to go to the registration step.
- You will have to enter your account number in the first field.
- After the account number, then you will have to enter your phone number in the next funeral.
- Now, you will have to enter the zip code of the area in which you live.
After you have read the terms and conditions of the company, then click the red colored “I Agree & Continue” button to create a new account and get the services of the company through your account.