XcelEnergy is a company known for Electricity and Natural Gas Utility services providing in all over the United States. The company was built in 1998 and have their headquarters located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. According to the report that came in the year 2013, the total revenue collected by the company was US$ 10,914.922 million. The same report stated the operating income to be US$ 1,847.555 million.
The net income of the company in the year 2013 was concluded to be US$ 948.234 million. The company is known to be serving over 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
Services Offered By XcelEnergy
The company is known to be providing many kinds of useful services to the people based in many parts of the country. These services are easily available and accessible online from their website, some of their services are listed here.
- You can pay your bills and manage all your payment online from the website.
- The company is also providing the emergency services to their customers.
- The company is also proving the Start, stop and transfer services to their customers.
- Apart from all these, you can get many other of their services online from their website.
How To Register To XcelEnergy Account To Pay Your Energy Bills:
Make sure a working and reliable internet connection with your personal computer or any other device you prefer.
- Open a web browser and go to the link: www.xcelenergy.com
- At the corner of the home page click on “My Account” option.
- Enter “Username” and “Password” and press “Sign in” button.
- If you are a new customer on this website, then click the “Register” button to make an account.
- Now you will have to type in your account number in the first field of the form.
- Type in your phone number on which you want to be contacted.
- Enter the zip code of the city where you live.
- After filling up all the fields in the form, click the red colored “I Agree & Continue” button to proceed to the next step where you have to provide more information about yourself to make an account and get access to their services.