First National Bank is a financial corporation. This bank holds the assets of almost $31 billion and their head office is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Some of the benefits of freestyle checking are.
- No minimum balance
- Free Online Banking
- Free Telephone Banking
- Unlimited check writing & deposits
- Free Mobile Banking
There are many of the other key features of their services as well which you can get by applying to this service.
How To Access First National Bank To Apply For Freestyle Checking Account
- Open the website by clicking on this link:www.yadkinbank.com
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then point the cursor on “Bank” link and click on the “Personal” link.
- Now, on the next page, click on the “Freestyle Checking” to proceed.
- Now, you would have to click on the “APPLY NOW” button to open the application.
- Select if you are a new or existing customer and the click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Now, enter your promotion code.
- After the code, enter your first, middle and your last name.
- Select a suffix for you.
- After that, select your citizenship.
- After the citizenship, you would have to enter your email address.
- Now, provide your social security number in the next field.
- After the security number, provide your date of birth.
- Now, provide your home and your contact information.
- Enter your primary address 1 and 2.
- After that, enter the city along with the state and their zip code.
- Enter the month at this address.
- Enter your primary, work and mobile number.
- Employment information.
- Select the status of your employment.
- Click “View and accept” to accept their terms.
- Check the box if there is any co applicant.
- Create a unique username.
- Choose a password.
- Enter your mother’s maiden name.
- Provide the promotion code.
- After that, enter the location or branch in the last field.
After filling this, click on the red colored “CONTINUE” button to proceed and after that you would have to complete some more steps to apply for checking.