YAHAMA is a Japanese motorcycle manufacturer company providing their products in all parts of the world. The company is also known as making of boats and many other motorized products. The company was established on July 1, 1955, and its headquarter is located in Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan.
Genichi Kawakami was the first ever president of the company and now the Hiroyuki Yanagi has the post of president in the company. The company employs more than 52,664 employees to provide their services to the peoples based in the different parts of the world.
Services Offered By YAMAHA
The company a very long list of services, here we are discussing some of them.
- Company is making recreational vehicles for their customers.
- They are also making electrically power assisted bicycles.
- Snowmobiles are also one of their products.
- The company also manufacture industrial robots for their industrial customers.
- There are many other services which you can get by visiting their website.
How To Sign Up To YAHAMA Online Customer Care Account:
- To sign up for online customer care, get your device connected with a secure internet connection.
- Open your web browser and go to this link: www.yamaha-motor.com/cardaccount
- After you have reached to the website, click onto the red colored “Enroll” button to sign up for online customer care.
- You have to fill the form, enter your account number and then enter the name of cardholder.
- Now, type the social security number along with your date of birth.
- Enter a valid email address that you use and then re type it for verification.
- Select a user name for you and then type a secure password for your account and also confirm it by reentering it.
- Now, select your preference for the statement delivery method.
- On the next step, you select your subscription of their services on both mobile and email address.
- In the last step on this page, enter your mobile number. Provide that mobile number which is available anytime.
- After the completion of the above form, you have to click onto the red colored “Continue” button after that you have to provide a little bit more information to enroll yourself for online customer care.