MetLife is a life insurance company which has their main operational office located in MetLife Building New York, New York, U.S. It was founded 149 years ago, on March 24, 1868, and Steven A. Kandarian is the chairman, president and the CEO of the company. Insurance, Annuities and Employee Benefits are the service which is provided by this company.
How To Access MetLife Employee Retirement Benefits Account
- You would need to visit the website of the company by using this link in your web browser: www.yourretirementbenefits.net/metlife
- Now, wait for the website of the company to load.
- After the official website of the company is loaded, then you would have to enter into your existing account on this website.
- Provide the following information to log in to your account.
- First of all, you will need to enter your username in the first field.
- Now, enter the password of your account in the second field of the form.
- If you have lost your username or password, then click on the “Forgot User ID or Password?” link.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your social security number in the primary field.
- After that, enter your date of birth in the second field.
- Now, click on the blue colored “Continue” button to proceed and get your username or your password back.
- Now, click on the “Log On” button to get into your account and get the services of the company.
- If you are not registered yet, then click on the “Are you a new user?” link to create a new account.
- Now, provide your personal identification.
- The last 4 digits of your social security number.
- After that, mention your date of birth as well.
After providing these two, click on the blue colored “Continue” button to proceed and by providing some more information you will register on the website and get the services of the company.