University of phoenix is an American institution of higher learning. The university was established in the year 1976 and their headquarter is located in Arizona, Phoenix, United States.
The university has more than 16,000 academic staff and almost 69 of administrative staff. Almost 142,500 students are getting their services. The university has 91 campuses and they also provide education online as well.
How To Access University Of Phoenix Financial Aid Web Account
- You can log into your account at the university’s website to get the services of the university and to access all important processes online.
- Now, you will have to connect a secure and reliable internet connection along with the computer or any other device which you prefer to use for the process.
- After that, you will have to open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: faw.phoenix.edu
- You will have to fill the login form at the right side of the page after the website loads.
- Now, you will have to enter your username in the first field.
- After the username, you will have to enter the password of your account in the next field.
- If you want any kind of help regarding our username and password, then click on this “Username/Password Help” link to get help.
- After that, click on the “Login” button to enter into your account.
- If you are a new user, then you will have to register first by clicking on the “Register as new user” link to go to the registration process.
- Now, enter a user login name for your account.
- After that, enter the password for your account and then retype it for the confirmation.
- Now, enter your first and last name.
- Now, enter the individual record number.
- Enter your email address in the last field.
After filling up the registration process, click the “Submit” button to submit and get registered on the website.